Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: API (Simulator - Framework)
The region mapping is just a relationship between the two pieces of data,
mapping regions of a connectivity onto the nodes of a surface simulation, one to
many for the vertices of the cortical surface and one to one for the remaining
- Right now we have an importer for RegionMapping;
- Region Mappings, externally computed, for our current default Connectivity
and Cortex, exist.
- At least one, preferably multiple, complete datasets to serve as a default
dataset available to users who can't or aren't interested in providing their
own. Of specific importance here is the Connectivity Parcellation Mask, as
well as a specification of hemisphere and cortical vs non-cortical regions.
- Algorithm for calculating the region mapping, given a coregistered Cortex
and ParcellationMask, including an "island" removal/correction mechanism to
deal with the imperfect alignment that will exist, even with coregistered
data, between an individual's cortical surface and the "generic"
- Having selected a Connectivity and Cortex, the UI should select the