Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 0.9.6
Split entities in 2 categories: DataType and HiddenDataTypes (used only for persistance and not user-visible) is one direction to go in.
We have some user-meaningful entities:
- Connectivity, Surface (cortical, skin, skull), Sensors, TimeSeries, CortexActivity, ArrayWrapper (for analyzers) --and potentially other results.
We would also need some other entities for storing/retrieving data references in/from DB:
- Regional Mapping Matrix (linking a Cortical surface with a Connectivity)
- Head (composed of 4 surfaces: Cortical Surface, Outer Skin, Outer Skull, Inner Skull)
- EEG Projection Matrix (linking a Head with Sensors)
- Local Connectivity: a measure of a Cortical Surface, computed based on a user given function and dynamic parameter values.
We have a potentially third type of entities to work with:
- Model Parameters (a user can play with, see result, and reuse when running a simulation);
- Stimulus (described in terms of functions & parameters; visually introspected by the user).