Update problem of connectivities in Simulator pane:
1. Connectivity pane -> Large scale connectivity -> create a new connectivity
2. go back to Simulator pane
=> newly created connectivity selectable in drop-down
3. go back to Connectivity pane and repeat 1
4. repeat 2
=> only connectivity created in 1 exists, but not that one created in 3
5. workaround: go to Project -> Operations: Delete several connectivity visualizers
=> Now all created connectivities exist in drop-down list on Simulator pane
6. If "brain surface" was forgotten to select in 1 (default "none" selected), then also in 2 no connectivity is selectable.
7. But, if step 5 is done after 6, then connectivity is displayed and selectable in Simulator pane.
On Connectivity pane, all connectivities are always shown. The update problem only exists on the Simulator pane.
Note: In 5, a description is missing for the connectivity under Operations, there is only a numeric identifier. Thus it is difficult to guess which connectivity the user wants to delete. The description displayed on Connectivity pane should be displayed e.g. by mouse overlay or in a small field below the entry to enable users distinguising them.