Cross correlation visualiser runs infinite while trying to display results of 'cross correlation of nodes' analysis of simulated BOLD data.
In 'operations', the visualisation is displayed as 'finished' but has no result.
An error message is not displayed there, but in the window 'view' in the simulator of the initial simulation data:
'Visualization step failed with message:
list index out of range
It could be because current visualizer is not compatible with Simulation's chosen Monitor, or because of a miss-configured additional parameter. Please check your configuration and in extreme cases review user-manual.'
steps to reproduce:
1. run simulation with
- modified connectivity matrix
- hopfield model
- monitors: BOLD and BOLD ROI
- sampling period = 500, simulation length = 3000
- the other parameters are like default
2. analysis > cross correlation of nodes > select data from the simulation above > launch
3. Project > operations > select the Cross Correlation data from the analysis above > visualizers > cross correlation visualizer