Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Epic Name:Collaboration Exterior
To on the list of tools we want to interface with:
- Allen Institute
- Open Source Brain
- Brainstorm ( Francois Tadel)
- what is the use-case we mainly want to cover with these export/import or data/algorithms ?
- what license restrictions we have ?
- what benefits we get from interfacing with others, apart from publicity/visibility of TVB ?
Scenarion for Brainstorm:
- take T1 scans of the patient, treat them with Brainstorm, align anatomy, produce TVB compatible dataset
- export patient model (structural data) from Brainstorm
- import it into TVB
- keep the dataset in Brainstorm
- run simulations in TVB, and export the results (e.g. EEG TS) into a compatible format with Brainstorm
- important for EEG TS (have a supplementary channel with the stimulus signal)