MRS&after - r1.4
- consider to include a Benchmarks chapter (
- Home, Install, Tutorials, Demos (matrix of pictures with a mark of what profile is being used), User Guide GUI, Developers
Tutorial will have a scientific meaning (usually a workflow with a set of steps that are converging towards a scientific result)
Demos will be shorter usually.
We agree that we will transform all documentation in RST + ipython notebooks.
- OLD proposal Home, Install, Web Interface, Console Interface, Examples, Benchmarks, Developers, Experiments, GSoC, Publications
- citing info (and other Publications)
- add the first paragraph from here: http://docs.thevirtualbrain.com/basic/link_user_guide.html#overview-of-tvb
- make Mailing list link more prominent (right-side)
- same for the Ladeluke sharing area (plus be more explicit of what is available there)
- other resources: YouTube movies
- link towards Events (also on the right-side) http://www.thevirtualbrain.org/tvb/zwei/milestones
- section technical requirements
- Add a chapter with official publication (Paula x2 & Marmaduke)
- link or include the [tvb-root]/scientific_library/contrib/from_articles relevant scripts
One "Tutorial" will be on how to prepare TVB data. it will link towards a chapter:
- "Data Exchange" with Import/Export & Data Structure/Definition & DataSets
Same chapter will be linked from UserGuide import page
Under "Web Interface":
- Tutorials from User Guide are to be removed in the near future
- reuse Node1 & Node2 handouts ...
- inside the Handouts point to the Ladeluke share for getting the project ZIPs
- How to Contribute
- GitHub link
- TVB Architecture
- Build & Install for Build
- Link towards the new Paula's
- several links towards Jira (known bugs, agile board)
- documentation on how to add code (e.g. Analyzer, Model).
- include [tvb-root]/scientific_library/contrib/simulator
Old "Experiments" will go under "Developers":
- link towards the 2nd org tvb-experiments on Github
- link towards Jira with a new filter for "experiments"
- mention Tim's pipeline
old "GSoC" (will go under News on Home):
- link towards INCF
- Projects accepted link (Google Melange)
- Robert's Blog
- our own blog ?
- have a page like this: http://www.martinos.org/mne/stable/auto_examples/index.html with links towards the same Handouts from WebInterface section or the tutorial from under the console interface, with a preview but cool image.
- Pictures as links, when possible.
- see how the HTML page metadata can be written for better google search indexes.
When distributing TVB, the following PDF documents should be created & distributed:
- webInterface user guide