Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:1.2.3 & 1.3
**Interacting with TVB**
This is the main practical course where you will build a Brain Network Model and run simulations. First, a description of the supporting framework functionalities (project management, database, multi-user configuration, import/export functions) is provided. The main working areas of the web interface will be described and the attendants are encouraged to follow the presentation with their laptops.
TVB can also be used as a toolbox from a python interpreter (and from Matlab providing that this interface is functional by then).
Therefore, an introduction to the command line or scripting interface will be presented. The following elements will be presented along examples showing how to:
- design a region-based;
- explore the local model dynamics (phase plane).
- perform parameter space explorations to get and overview of the different collective dynamics regimes.
- set up your model to obtain functional data (e.g., fMRI , EEG, etc)
- make a differential analysis between simulations, for instance with or without noise.
- design a surface-based simulations and define the local connectivity structure of the cortex.