TVB's framework represents a useful alternative to existing solutions for scientific workflows, even for a console user. Yet, for the moment, little documentation exists for important topics, including
- Configuring the system without using the WUI – DONE
- Adding computational, import and export adapters, taking or returning complex sets of data
- Launching operations, chaining operations into workflows and batch data
- Querying the database with filters and constraints, and working with the results – DONE
- Debugging, logging, profiling
- Custom backends for launching jobs, using resources, etc.
(Lia: I didn't add to an epic to avoid screwing up the Agile estimates or whatever magic JIRA uses, but I see it may fall under