Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.2
Currently we have the following documentation sources:
- svn [tvb_root]/docs (here mainly manual/*.rst files can be found)
This folder gets synchronized with GitHub, and from it we generate the PDFs to be distributed with TVB_Distributions
- we also have [tvb_root]/scientific_library/tvb/simulator/doc folder.... which I think it is not very well positioned, because it is not obvious how to reach it. Wouldn't be better to move everything from here in the previously mentioned "docs" folder, thus easily published on GitHub in raw form?
- 2 new projects have appear on Github... which I do not understand in meaning
- currently under [tvb_root]/scientific_library/tvb/simulator/demos ... a bit hidden from the number of questions we got from end-users. Couldn't we create a top layer folder (near "tvb" and "tvb_library_test" to hold these?
- we have a top level folder on SVN named demo_data. We could make it tvb_demo and publish it on GitHub
- there are also (sometime duplicate files) under [tvb_root]/scientific_library/tvb/simulator/files
We should unify these, have a common strategy before we can be published on Neurodebian.
This is the schema I propose for GITHUB:
tvb_root (or TVB) - main repository on GitHub
- license and readme might be the only files left at this level
tvb_root.tvb (python module)
tvb_root.tvb.tests (full tests; perhaps split in 2 other modules: library and framework)
tvb_root.demo_data (possible as a Python module)
tvb_root.build.bin (python module used for generating tvb_distribution)
tvb_root.build.setup***** (used by pyinstaller)
tvb_root.externals (maybe we can find a better location for it....)
|Make available a list of known bugs as part of TVB documentation||Closed||